Monday, November 22, 2010

It's the perfect time of year for a housewarming party



Over the weekend I headed to Long Beach to celebrate Cara's first house of her very own. I brought homemade Oreo's as my hostess gift. I got the idea from my favorite blog Cupcakes and Cashmere. The recipe can be found here. Tip: If you make the cookies in a few different sizes, you can arrange them largest to smallest so that when you wrap them up you have an Oreo tower.


It was warm inside and festive outside with hanging lanterns that Cara managed to bring home from her trip to India.The lanterns fold up so they fit perfectly inside her suitcase. I would make the trip just to get some of my own!



We knew the party had been a success when it got broken up by the cops. Cara may officially be an adult homeowner now, but none of us are above a good game of flip cup in the backyard. Welcome to the neighborhood!



1 comment:

  1. Yeahhhh, Miss Megan Muffin...please inform Miss Royds I will be relocating to LBC in the next week or so...have her jump me into her gang.

    ReplyDelete